Air Conditioning Technicians with Year Round Work!
- Austin, Texas, United States
- 80,000 - 100,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:8 Aug 2017
- Share job:
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN needed in the Austin Area
Qualified HVAC Tech will apply their technical skills and knowledge to maintain, troubleshoot, install and repair ventilation, heating and air conditioning system used in residential settings. Qualified Service Techs will also apply their technical skills and knowledge to diagnose existing systems, perform repairs and recommend alternative equipment & improvements.
– Experience in residential HVAC services. Willing to train if out of school.
– A high school diploma or GED
– EPA Certificate
– Valid driver’s license
– Good customer service, written, and verbal communication skills
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
– Quality, Weekly Compensation for Quality Work
– Company Truck/Equipment
– Company Uniform
– Great Work Atmosphere
– Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
– 401K Plan
– Paid Holidays & Vacation Time
– Dedicated Office Support Staff and friendly work environment
INTERESTED in joining a Dynamic Team?
How to ApplyApply online: ****************** or call 281-830-3137 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA EOE M/F DV ARS/RESCUE ROOTER- "United by Exceptional Service"
- No Tags
585 total views, 2 today