- Flemington, New Jersey, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:29 Jun 2017
- Share job:
Hunterdon Healthcare, located in Flemington, NJ is looking for a full time (40 hr/week) HVAC Mechanic to join our hospital. This is a day shift position Monday-Friday with occasional weekends as needed. Type I and Type II Certification is required for this position. Universal Certification preferred, but not required.
The HVAC Mechanic is responsible for maintaining and repairing all heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment throughout the facility.
• Install, repair, and maintain environmental systems throughout the hospital.
• Repair and maintain all refrigerators and freezers throughout the facility.
• Monitor building automation system and respond to requests for changes and alarms.
• Repair all chilled water, hot water, and steam lines servicing all environmental equipment.
• Make repairs based on work orders generated from dispatch according to priority.
• Advise Supervisor of parts/stock needed in order to make necessary repairs.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at hunterdonhealthcare.org
- No Tags
421 total views, 4 today