Branch Manager – HVAC/R
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Job category: High Level Manager
- Post date:10 Jun 2015
- Share job:
Branch Manager HVAC/R – Hamilton
Globally, Wolseley is the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. In Canada we are the country’s largest national trade distributor of plumbing, hydronic, HVAC/R and PVF products and solutions.
We are the professional’s choice due to our:
– strong buying power and relationships with the best vendors and brands in the business
– advanced distribution network
– robust e-commerce platform
– national team of experienced customer service experts
Our customers include professional contractors, retailers and industrial users. We have a network of over 220 branches coast-to-coast, over 2,600 employees and a national team of sales and service specialists. We are known for our knowledge, dependability and expertise which our customers have come to rely on for their ever-changing needs.
Our continued growth as an industry leader depends on hiring the best talent and Wolseley Canada is committed to supporting the successes and development of our employees.
We are an employer of choice through our:
– Career development and training opportunities
– Sustainable profitability and long-term growth strategy
– Commitment to excellence in serving all customers
– Company values – We act with integrity, drive for results and value our people
– Culture that challenges the status quo, seeks innovation and new opportunities
– Competitive benefits and discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
– Recognition of the importance of sustainable living; as such we are committed to supporting sustainable products for the pres¬ervation of our natural resources
– National sponsorship of Special Olympics Canada
– Proud support of Habitat for Humanity
Responsible for the day-to-day operations in the Branch in compliance with established policies and procedures.
Directs and supervises warehouse operations such as shipping, receiving, maintenance of inventory and other material handling activities.
• Providing direction, training, coaching and leadership to branch employees.
• Managing the overall operations of the branch ensuring customer service levels are met.
• Cultivating and managing key business relationships within assigned territory.
• Planning and organizing branch to fulfill sales, trading profit and company objectives.
• Creating and maintaining strategic alliances with vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and build a successful team.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives within a highly competitive market.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs and AS400 is an asset.
• Product knowledge of the industry is required.
• Fluency in both French and English would be an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Internal candidates must inform their immediate supervisor or manager and contact Human Resources.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE QUOTE THE LOCATION AND POSITION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyEmail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Imporatant: Quote Location and Position in the subject line
2242 total views, 1 today