Sales Engineer (US Market) – HVAC and Air Diffusion
- To be Determined
- Job category: Sales Engineer
- Post date:8 Dec 2020
- Job expires in: 19 days
- Share job:
About the Company
EffectiV HVAC manufactures and supplies high-performance and innovative architectural diffusers to improve ventilation in commercial and institutional buildings.
EffectiV’s large selection of specialty diffusers help improve thermal comfort, energy efficiency and indoor air quality in a wide variety of applications. Their appealing designs bring a perfect balance between architectural requirements and mechanical engineering objectives.
Products include high induction swirl diffusers, linear diffusers, nozzle jet diffusers, adjustable diffusers, thermodynamic diffusers and constant air volume dampers.
EffectiV diffusers are found in hundreds of buildings across North America, including office buildings, schools, hospitals, airports, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, factories and more.
We thrive on supplying only the best quality products and offering great support and education to architects and engineers.
Our mission is to make the world a better place, one building at a time.
The company was founded in 2012 and has been growing very rapidly in the past few years.
With the recent launch of our innovative UV diffusers, a unique solution to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses and bacteria through ventilation systems, we are now entering a new accelerated growth phase.
We are located in Montreal, Qc, Canada, but you can work remotely and can live anywhere in Canada or in the US.
Join us and enjoy the benefits of working for a young and fast-growing company:
• Unlimited possibilities for growth within the company
• Work under the general direction of the president of the company
• Have a major impact on our success and make a difference on a global scale
• Work in a stimulating environment performing a variety of tasks
• Benefit from a certain amount of flexibility on a selection of work days and hours
• Possibility to work from home, during and after pandemic period
• We’re an active and dynamic company with good values and good people
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Engineer, the primary focus will be to develop and maintain a network of technically trained manufacturer representatives in the US. The position will need to cultivate the relationships developed and train and support their staff.
This position will also need to support mechanical engineers with their designs and help them find creative solutions using our products.
Under typical circumstances, frequent traveling would be required in order to offer in-person training and lunch & learn presentations. However, next year most of these presentations will be held virtually and you will be able to work from home with very little traveling.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish, maintain and support a network of exclusive manufacturer representatives within the assigned territory. The territory will be composed of various states in the US and will be established based on your current network and opportunities
• Maintain a close relationship with our manufacturer reps and help them achieve their sales objectives
• Uncover and contact key decision makers in the market to propel business growth
• Provide on-going training and education of manufacturer representatives, mechanical engineers and architects regarding EffectiV HVAC’s innovative products and solutions
• Work with design engineers with regards to laying out projects with EffectiV as basis of design, utilizing our selection software and other available tools
• Track large projects statuses and following up
• Attend local and national tradeshows
• Participate in the research and development of new innovative products
Required Skills, Knowledge and Aptitudes
First and foremost, we are looking for honest and hardworking people. We want to build a great company and a great work environment, and it begins with good people. If you have the ability to display a good attitude and work with a team; if you’re authentic and a reliable person and fulfill the required skills below, we’d love to meet you.
Qualifications and Competencies (required):
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical sales and account management in the HVAC industry.
• Knowledge of Air Diffusion and LEED certification
• Must possess strong communication and technical skills
• Fluent verbal and writing skill in English. French is a plus.
• Ability to animate online presentations and webinars
• Self-driven and autonomous
• Ability to support Engineers and Reps in their designs and to come up with creative solutions
• Experience presenting to higher levels within the organization, distributor management, engineers, architects, developers and contractors
• Traveling is required within the assigned territory, after the pandemic
• Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
Qualifications and Competencies (preferred):
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
How to ApplyEmail us a resume and a presentation letter at email@example.com
13 total views, 1 today