Commercial Sales Engineer
- To be Determined
- Job category: Sales Engineer
- Post date:18 Jul 2019
- Share job:
The Commercial Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving the promotion and adoption of the specification of Gensco’s commercial product line. The ideal candidate will become a trusted partner to specifying engineering firms and design build contractors in the region to increase sales and Gensco’s reputation within the commercial market.
– 4 year college degree preferred, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Construction.
– 3+ years outside sales experience within the HVAC industry and prior engineering consulting experience preferred.
– Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, and use time efficiently.
– Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
– Manages existing customer relationships and is able to increase bid opportunities with those existing customers.
– Possesses excellent attention to detail.
– Demonstrated ability to manage details and meet deadlines with 100% accuracy in a multi-task environment.
– Customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency.
– Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve or escalate appropriately.
– Willing to “think out of the box” and identify process improvement opportunities.
Company phone and vehicle provided!
How to ApplyPlease apply on Gensco.com
- No Tags
407 total views, 1 today