- North Andover, Massachusetts, United States
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:21 Dec 2017
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
We are currently seeking candidates for a qualified HVAC/Refrigeration Technician position. The successful candidate is responsible for installing, maintaining and repair heating, refrigeration, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
• Diagnoses and repairs of mechanical and electrical components of HVAC systems
• Travels to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
• Documents all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary
• Diagnoses diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct
• Participates in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies
• Identifies and reports to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services)
• High School diploma/GED and 7-10 years’ experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC/Refrigeration service issues
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• DOT medical card
• Current OSHA 10-hour certificate
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, may vary based on business conditions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Benefit package includes: competitive salary, medical insurance, and retirement plan and vacation/sick accrual.
How to ApplyPlease send resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com.
- No Tags
212 total views, 4 today