HVAC technician licensed NVA
- Manassas, Virginia, United States
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:22 Nov 2016
- Share job:
At Novant Health, we bring together world-class technology and clinicians – like you – to help make our patients’ healthcare experience easier and more personal. Your commitment to care and our model of spending more time with each patient are the foundation of our success and the reason six of our hospitals are Magnet certified, indicating our commitment to excellence in nursing. Today we are making healthcare remarkable.
As one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, Novant Health remains in a position of financial strength and smart growth. In July 2015, Becker’s Healthcare ranked Novant Health one of the top 10 hospitals and health systems with strong finances in the United States.
HVAC technician licensed NVA
The team member’s number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
As a licensed HVAC technician, you will be responsible for advanced level work, as assigned by Plant Engineering Services leadership, necessary to maintain the service life of company assets such as physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, utilities, and grounds in an operative and safe working condition.
• High school diploma required. Two years vocational training in the operation and repair of heating, ventilation and air condition equipment required.
• Five plus years experience in commercial HVAC system installation and maintenance required. Healthcare experience preferred.
• CFC Universal Certification (EPA Rule 608) required.
• Applied knowledge in the application and practice of life safety, mechanical and building codes. Thorough knowledge and understanding in the operation and maintenance of various types of chillers, chilled water system and cooling towers. Thorough knowledge and understanding in the operation and maintenance of various types of boilers and steam system. Thorough knowledge and understanding in the operation and maintenance of various types of air handling units and air distribution systems. Extensive working knowledge of DDC controls and electronic building automation systems. Ability to evaluate HVAC systems for performance and efficiency improvement. Ability to analytically troubleshoot electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment issues using a variety of testing equipment. Thorough knowledge in understanding and utilizing technical service manuals, electrical schematics and blue prints. Valid Driver’s License in state of employment.
• Knowledge in electrical and electronic systems. Thorough knowledge in the use of personal computers and PC programs.
• Full time
• Monday-Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm with rotating call
• 40 hours per week
Novant Health offers great benefits and competitive salary.
How to ApplyFor a more detailed description and to apply to be a part of our growing team, visit JobsAtNovantHealth.org and reference job ID 182170. Connect with our recruitment team here through live chat. EOE
- No Tags
1002 total views, 1 today