- Syracuse, NY, United States
- 100,000 and above
- Job category: High Level Manager
- Post date:15 Jun 2023
- Share job:
Air Innovations is a world leader in designing and building environmental process control systems for applications that can’t be addressed with standard HVAC equipment. We customize packaged solutions for temperature, humidity, filtration, pressurizations, and with direct expansion, chilled water, or thermoelectric capabilities. We can meet almost any need in environmental controls across almost any industry with major projects in aerospace, military, semiconductor, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, and clean rooms.
About the Position:
The Engineering Director provides leadership and direction in the planning and implementation of a variety of engineering projects to increase sales and profitability. Delivers timely, on budget, engineering solutions through innovation, knowledge, and professionalism. Exceeds customer expectations by ensuring the integrity of our products, service, and design.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on major projects and the day-to-day activities of the Engineering Department.
- Oversee the development of new products, customer support, and internal support documentation. Be the main technical resource for new product design.
- Lead the engineering team in troubleshooting products that are not performing to standard during development and production.
- Provide oversight of field service vendors and assist them in troubleshooting product issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- Prior supervisory and/or project management experience required.
- 5 to 8 years progressive, hands-on experience in various engineering projects.
- Experience in HVAC system design required.
- Driver’s License required.
- Occasional travel including overnight, weekend, regional, national, and international.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- HSA and FSA company match with enrollment in a qualified plan
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Personal Leave, and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Educational Assistance
Air Innovations is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.