Facility Engineering Refrigeration/HVAC Technician – Mariano S
- Rosemont, Illinois, United States
- Job category: Refrigeration Technician
- Post date:12 Aug 2018
- Share job:
Provide equipment, refrigeration and HVAC maintenance, repair and
support to assigned service calls. Demonstrate the company s core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
Essential Job Functions:
* Drive independently to stores on a daily basis as assigned.
* Perform various preventive maintenance tasks and procedures.
* Perform repairs to systems.
* Navigate and investigate electronic controls interfaces.
* Assist with and perform various preventive maintenance tasks and
procedures to buildings and equipment.
* Troubleshoot issues and repair equipment.
* Perform compressor, large motor and component replacement.
* Maintain an accurate and organized inventory of parts.
* Operate equipment, vehicles, powered industrial trucks and aerial
* Clean and maintain company service vehicles, if one is assigned.
* Orally communicate with store personnel regarding the proper use
of equipment as it relates to repeat calls and overtime.
* Utilize company email system to send and receive messages.
* Properly complete all repair, labor, parts purchasing and usage
documentation in a timely fashion.
* Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
* Assist other skilled trade technicians in repairs as requested.
* Physical demands include, but are not limited to, high aptitude
for standing and walking endurance, sitting while driving to
various stores, lifting and carrying up to 70 pounds, pushing and
pulling climbing ladders of various types, bending, squatting, and
kneeling, and working in different temperatures inside and outside
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 3-5 years proven refrigeration/HVAC experience and satisfactory
* EPA Type 2 Certification
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to use control manufacturers software
* Must hold and maintain a valid driver s license
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends,
holidays and overtime when necessary
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
* Experience reading engineering drawings, manuals and schematics
* Supervisory experience
Education Level: Trade School Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: Driver’s License; EPA Certification
Class 1 and 2; Facility Engineering – EPA – CFC Universal
Position Type: Full-Time
States: Illinois; Wisconsin
Jobs at Mariano’s: At Mariano’s, our values are rooted in the Midwest
we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do
possible each day. It s these values that allow us to continue to grow
and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have
for over 140 years. Here, you ll find opportunities to advance your
career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of team that is
dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience
that customers love.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates
who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of
local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates
2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel
centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is
dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit by serving America
through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste
communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of
companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and
room for advancement.
How to Applyhttps://www.careerjet.com/jobview/952a603a6fab2f6a5f55e4b97175f201.html?affid=b68a7d0a5142d22886c86bad9df64fed
882 total views, 2 today