Field Service Technician
- Sacramento, California, United States
- 60,000 - 80,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:21 Aug 2023
- Share job:
Field Service Technician
Seeking hands-on Field Service Technician with industrial & commercial HVAC experience! If you have HVAC, climate control, industrial chillers maintenance, repair experience, and enjoy working with customers in the field, then come join a global leader in industrial and IT enclosures.
Locations: Sacramento CA
Rittal manufactures the world’s leading industrial and IT enclosures, racks and accessories, including high efficiency, high-density climate control and power management systems for industrial, data center, outdoor and hybrid applications. It is an exciting time join the world’s largest enclosure manufacturer as we expand our US service network.
- Provide on-site customer support for climate control product installation, planned maintenance, repair, and service training.
- Complete required service reports and communicate to relevant persons.
- Communicate/coordinate field service activities with customer and/or local Rittal sales personnel.
- Provide telephone technical support to customers and service partners.
- Promote Service Contracts through customer interaction and communication.
- Understand customers’ requirements and provide most cost effective solution from Rittal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in air conditioner repair as well as EPA certified for refrigerant recovery and servicing of CFC based units.
- Possess strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and experience using electrical meters and troubleshooting.
- Experience in repairing of industrial recirculating chillers is preferred.
- Previous field service is a plus.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office: Outlook/Email, Excel, and Word.
Physical Requirements, Mental & Safety Requirements:
- Stand or Sit for long durations of time, up to and exceeding 8 hours
- Work with hand tools, power tools, computer and use keyboard for up to and exceeding 8 hours. Stand, walk, bend, twist, and reach frequently throughout the work shift.
- Occasionally lift up to 80 pounds to waist level; frequently lift 25 – 50 pounds to waist level and up to 25 pounds above the shoulders.
- Work in a fast paced environment, adapt to assignment changes easily, ability to multi-task, learn repair and office procedures.
- Learn to use new software.
- Must be detailed oriented; communicate effectively via oral and written with all levels of vendors and customers.
- Wear safety-toed footwear, safety glasses with side shields, hearing protection and additional personal protective equipment where required.
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that increases the optimization and efficiency of our Global Company. Our goal is to create a safe work environment that our customers can trust us to deliver quality products. We enjoy all the benefits of an international company quickly growing in the US
Rittal North America is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
How to Applyhttps://rittal.applytojob.com/apply/RKK3yijeqC/Field-Service-Technician
Apply for this Job
- No Tags