- Allen, Texas, United States
- 60,000 - 80,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:22 Jun 2022
- Job expires in: 24 days
- Share job:
Are you looking for a service tech position that offers you training and stability with advancement potential?
As an HVAC technician with Mascot you will:
- Perform warranty and service work to diagnose, repair or replace broken residential/commercial HVAC parts and equipment,
- Initiate start-ups for new residential/commercial HVAC equipment
- Utilize iPad/tablet to enter service call solutions for customer files and to acquire daily service call schedule for reviewing and planning efficient workday routes and dispatch information.
- Work alongside industry experts to expand trade knowledge and experience.
Requirements of the position includes:
- 3+ years prior HVAC service and start up experience for the residential/commercial construction and maintenance industry
- Valid driver’s license,
- Able to pass background check
- Perform the physical demands of the position: working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching; able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds, and pushing and pulling of objects.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed base pay
- Emergency/ on-call pay
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid Training Classes
- Insurance plans
- Vacation and holiday pay
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job positing with your resume and salary requirements
How to Apply. We have an immediate opening. Call us at 469-854-8601 ask for Robin or Brandy. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags