- Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States
- 60,000 - 80,000
- Job category: Refrigeration Technician
- Post date:18 Nov 2019
- Share job:
A-1 Services Inc. is looking for Refrigeration technicians to perform service, installation and preventative maintenance on all types of commercial refrigeration equipment.
You will be responsible for diagnosis and troubleshooting of systems, operation, maintenance and repair of all makes and models of commercial refrigeration equipment. We can promise a new problem will need to be addressed in every service call.
Qualified Applicants will have experience in troubleshooting and/or installing the following items but not limited to:
Walk in, Reach in Coolers and Freezers
Display Coolers and Freezers
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Three to Five years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
• HVAC Certification/ CFC Refrigeration Certification Must have both and maintain.
• Basic computer and internet skills/ Smart Phone Capabilities
• Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices) carry ladders; work from heights, and work in small crawl spaces
• Multi-tasking and good time management skills
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be able to pass any and all drug tests required by A-1 Services
• Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
Company Vehicle and Excellent Benefit Package Available that Include Competitive Wages, Medical/Dental, and a 401K matching program. Incentive
After 1 year of Service for Qualified Technicians
How to ApplyVia Email: email@example.com Via Website: https://a1-servicesgroup.com/
584 total views, 5 today