COMMERCIAL HVAC TECHNICIANS
- Ohio, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:8 Jul 2019
- Share job:
COMMERCIAL HVAC TECHNICIAN
Core Crew has immediate openings for Commercial HVAC Technicians in the Cincinnati, OH area. These positions are full time, may include some overtime, and offer hourly compensation based on experience. These are PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS which include a strong benefits package including tool purchase program.
We are seeking candidates with 3 or more years of commercial HVAC experience including controls.
You must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and have reliable transportation.
You MUST live in the U.S and have authorization to work.
• Commercial HVAC experience a MUST
• 2 Years of experience with HVAC Control systems including experience in performing start-up and checkout of direct digital controls (DDC)
• Knowledge of commercial chillers, steam/water boilers, air handlers, packaged HVAC systems, heat pumps, mini splits, ventilation systems, exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, gas furnaces, VRF systems, and motors
• Maintenance & repair of commercial mechanical equipment,
service existing units, and conduct preventative maintenance services
• Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they can understand
• Clean DMV record
• Need all tools of the trade, PPE, etc.
How to ApplyPlease forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Tags
362 total views, 2 today