HVAC installer 2 years exp. required
- Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: HVAC Installer
- Post date:28 Oct 2020
- Share job:
TOP PAY FOR MOTIVATED HVAC INSTALLER $20.00 per hour for the right person
Positive, friendly work environment
Bonus and incentive program
In business 30 years in Hampton Roads
Residential and light commercial HVAC repair service company. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We’ve been in business 32 years. Our mission: Build the best company, with the best people for great results. We support ongoing education, fairly compensate our installers and service technicians and provide company benefits.
Our ideal candidate should have at least 2 years experience installing residential HVAC EQUIPMENT, possess excellent customer service skills, have a good driving record, a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
GENERAL SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS HVAC INSTALLER / SERVICE TECHNICIANS
· 2+ Years of experience as an installer.
· Good customer service skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Required to have knowledge of and carry out company policies and procedures.
· Must have tools.
· Must have knowledge of how to safely run the appropriate tools and equipment.
· Must have the ability to plan, organize, prioritize and train.
· Ability to understand, follow and enforce safety procedures.
· Must have refrigerant certification.
· Must have the ability to assist in the change out of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment as well as the related accessories successfully without direct supervision.
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day problems.
· Positive attitude.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 /hour Depends on years in the field.
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
Technicians and installers are supplied with mask, gloves and hand sanitizer. Temperatures art taken at the start of the work day and anyone with a fever will receive a Covid test.
How to ApplySend a resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags