HVAC Operator/Mechanic III
- Houston, Texas, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:5 Oct 2021
- Share job:
The HVAC Op/Mech III is responsible for providing operational checks of on-line HVAC equipment and preventative maintenance to insure functionality and
reliability of systems. Works on Central Plant equipment, motors, pumps, AHU’s, vacuum pumps, compressors and water treatment systems with minimal
Makes repairs to building HVAC systems, rebuilds pumps, replaces shaft bearings, etc.
Completes equipment inspection logs, visually monitors operation and status of HVAC systems.
Monitors the building automation systems computer for alarms and trouble calls.
Performs preventative maintenance procedures to HVAC equipment in accordance to established schedules.
Responds to hot and cold calls from all campus locations, makes adjustments of repairs as required.
Checks to insure correct water treatment protocol for all cooling tower and closed loop systems.
Maintains a clean and safe work environment by sweeping, mopping, painting, etc.
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. Experience in HVAC repair in an industrial setting.
3. EPA Certification (Universal).
4. Knowledge of operating HVAC Systems.
5. Knowledge of hydronic heating and cooling Systems.
6. Knowledge of boiler service and operation.
7. Experience with diagnostic of air conditioning units.
8. Knowledge in operation and diagnostic of hydronic heating and cooling systems.
9. Excellent customer service skills.
Required Attachments by Candidate: Resume
Notes to Applicant:
Full-time position with benefits. Criminal and motor background checks required. To apply, please complete the online application and attach a resume.
Applications without the required documents will be considered incomplete and disqualified. Applications must be received before close of business on
09/24/2021 for full consideration.
Salary: $19.14 – $23.32 per hour
Organization C0014 FMC – Central Plant
Posting Date Sep 10, 2021
How to ApplyPlease apply to the position on our jobs webpage: https://uhs.taleo.net/careersection/ex4_uhcl/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=10400120292
Apply for this Job
- No Tags