HVAC Service Technician
- Escondido, California, United States
- 100,000 and above
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:26 Jul 2021
- Share job:
Baker Home Energy is expanding and in need of HVAC Service Technicians to join our amazing team!!
As an HVAC Service Technician you will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting heating and air conditioning systems to Baker Electric Home Energy standards. You will also provide education to customers regarding the product, their options, and our process with a high level of customer care.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Respond to all levels of residential HVAC service calls.
- Dispatch to customer sites and maintain high-quality customer service and care.
- Perform diagnoses and troubleshooting of systems.
- Ensure that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety standards.
- Perform preventive maintenance on systems and promote agreements and financing of costs.
- Always perform The Baker Way
TO BE SUCCESSFUL – EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- 2+ years of HVAC service (diagnostic and troubleshooting) related experience (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime.
Offering top competitive benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Company will provide tools
All candidates, upon offer, are required to undergo background and driving record checks.
Baker Electric Home Energy (formerly Baker Electric Solar) provides integrated solutions to generate, manage and optimize the use of energy through solar + home batteries, smart home solutions and advanced heating and A/C. Built on 80 years of electrical contracting expertise, Baker has designed, engineered and installed over 8500 solar systems throughout Southern California.
Baker Electric Home Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran, political affiliation or belief. Baker Electric Home Energy is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive environment.
How to ApplyPlease apply using the link below or email us directly at BEenergized@baker-electric.com Apply here: https://baker-electric.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/9/home/requisition/2029?c=baker-electric
Apply for this Job
- No Tags