HVAC Service Technician
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:16 Aug 2018
- Share job:
To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: HVAC Service Technician
Location: Mississauga and York Region
Reports to: Operations Manager
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership is Canada’s leader in home and commercial services, and energy saving solutions, employing over 2,200 team members. Reliance provides water heaters, water purification, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC products in addition to plumbing and protection plans to more than 1.7 million customers across Canada.
Reliance is a $750 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016! Also a Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work winner, Reliance is passionate about our Team Members growth and success! This is why we proudly offer a Technical Training Assistance Program. Eligible Team Members have access to tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance for the opportunity to progress in their career, and maintain our reputation of having the most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the HVAC industry. Contact us today at R2@reliancecomfort.com to learn more.
We are proud of our long-standing partnerships with Habitat for Humanity and the United Way. In 2017, Reliance team members participated in 40 Habitat Build Days across Canada, donating well over 2,600 volunteer hours to help build 48 Habitat homes in the communities in which we live and work. Reliance and its manufacturer partners are proud to donate $300,000 worth of HVAC and Water Heater equipment and installation hours.
• Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
• Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
• You are a proud ambassador for our company.
• Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
• Perform general and specific equipment inspections
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
• Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications.
• Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Must have a Gas Technician II license.
• Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d).
• Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
• Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
• 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
• Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
• Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Must have outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
• Very punctual and dependable.
• Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
• Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to ApplyReliance Home Comfort website, R2@reliancecomfort.com email@example.com
634 total views, 1 today