- Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:28 Aug 2018
- Share job:
Dometic Corporation is the leading manufacturer of marine air conditioning and refrigeration products for mobile living. This is an hourly position reporting directly to the Director of Engineering for the Marine Division working in the Engineering Lab.
Under his direction, test various types of environmental control equipment and refrigeration equipment. Conduct first article testing of mechanical and electrical components and assist in the development of custom environmental control and refrigeration equipment. Must be technically abreast on all product lines. Knowledge of the use of all test equipment is a must.
• Responsible for solving technical problems as they arise.
• Responsible for assisting in the design of new products as well as upgrading the design of existing units.
• Set up and conduct lab tests in environmental room
• Manage environmental room test schedule and lab projects
• Identify problems with production units and give recommendations to engineering for possible problems that may arise during testing.
• Maintain lab test equipment.
• Prepare test fixtures and set up tests to insure accurate results.
• Identify and maintain required supplies needed for the lab.
• Document testing and test procedures.
• Insure quality and thoroughness of engineering records.
• Perform field service as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education needed:
• Minimum two years experience in the HVAC/R industry
• Working knowledge of HVAC controls
• Good documentation skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good computer skills
• Must possess ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• One or two years trade school education in HVAC/R and related areas.
• ABYC Refrigeration & A/C Mechanic Certification Preferred
How to ApplySubmit resume to DometicRecruitsFL@dometic.com
- No Tags
878 total views, 1 today