Lead Commercial HVAC Technician
- Broadview Heights, Ohio, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:10 Nov 2020
- Job expires in: 21 days
- Share job:
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
The HVAC Service Technician will troubleshoot and repair the various product lines sold, rented, and/or supported by the division. Help manufacturing and packaging all types of HVAC and rental products. Teach other technicians refrigeration techniques and train them for HVAC field service.
This includes but not limited to heaters, air compressors, air conditioners, and chillers.
Coach and develop other HVAC technicians in troubleshooting and repairing equipment. Develop a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan for maintaining our entire HVAC Fleet and for other technicians to follow.
Repair and make modifications to HVAC System. Analyze, Plan, and Perform Preventive Maintenance of HVAC and Chiller System. Maintain and repair pumps. Assist with Chiller packaging and design.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Three years of experience with hands on mechanical repair work with HVAC/Chiller service/repair (heaters, A/C, chillers).
• Experience with diagnosis/troubleshooting using computer equipment is required.
• Must be able to analyze symptoms, probable causes, and affect accurate and timely repairs.
• Desire and ability to present strong customer service skills
• Follow all Ohio CAT’s policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
• Must own and safely use personal mechanic’s tools. “Safely Home, Everyone, Everyday”
• Lifting/Carrying 40 lb. Lift/Carry and 50lb+ pulling
• Standing/Sitting Up and down stairs, standing, sitting and climbing into machines
• Dexterity Normal
• Repetitive Motions Frequent movement requiring hands, wrists and fingers
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in office settings and moderate to loud in other situations, with both constant and sudden loud noises possible.
Ohio CAT employees enjoy working with a group of skilled and talented individuals, proud to be a part of the local Cat culture and extended Caterpillar community. Join a dynamic team with a 70 year tradition of excellence and growth, and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
Paid Vacation and Personal Days
Long and Short -Term Disability
Flexible Benefit Plan
EEO, Veterans & Disabled Employer and VEVRAA/503 Federal Contractor
How to ApplyTO APPLY: View current job openings and apply directly at: https://candidate.ohiocat.com Have questions? Email us at email@example.com EEO, Veterans & Disabled Employer and VEVRAA/503 Federal Contractor
- No Tags
6 total views, 1 today