Licensed HVAC/R Technician/ project manager
- Old Fort, North Carolina, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:23 Aug 2023
- Share job:
About Us: Project based. Flexible hours – full or part time. Path to national jobs. Join our team of HVAC entrepreneurs and experts who are passionate about creating comfortable spaces. We’re looking for a North Carolina licensed HVAC Technician to help us deliver top-notch heating, cooling, and ventilation solutions to our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Install HVAC systems in commercial properties/ businesses.
- Full time or part time.
- Keep records of your work and stay updated on industry trends.
What You Need:
- North Carolina HVAC licenses.
- Desire to make money in a fast growing organization!
- Ability to lift equipment and work in various environments.
- Safety mindset and a valid driver’s license.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be part of a fast growing, dynamic team.
If you’re ready to bring your HVAC expertise to a company that values your skills and offers room to advance, we want to hear from you. Join us in making spaces comfortable and welcoming.
How to ApplyReady to join our HVAC team? Email us at Anthony@GrizzlyMech.com. please provide...
- Your name and contact info
- Briefly highlight your HVAC experience
- Must have a North Carolina license!
Apply for this Job
- No Tags