Mechanical / HVAC Engineers
- St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: HVAC Engineer
- Post date:25 Jul 2017
- Share job:
Mechanical/HVAC Engineers- Industrial Background – #1 rated company to work for in St. Louis, MO. (Downtown area).
BSME (PE License preferred) + 7+ years of experience.
• Perform mechanical engineering for industrial HVAC and utility systems on small to large capital projects for our North American pet food manufacturing facilities
• Evaluate feasibility, estimate costs, analysis and designs for existing and new factory sites and buildings on capital projects
• Develop sound construction and purchasing specifications for all aspects of industrial mechanical engineering efforts to support capital projects
• Work cross-functionally with external consultants to review work, proposed systems, system modifications and equipment installations for code and standards compliance
• Travel 25-40% to factory locations and construction sites to develop projects, review proposed or completed modifications and/or observe defects
• Review and approve contractor means and methods for construction at factories in operation
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, look at our Branch Locator.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to Mary Ann McCarthy firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
- No Tags
1944 total views, 1 today