- Sanford, FL, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: HVAC Installer
- Post date:10 May 2021
- Share job:
UP TO A $2500 SIGN ON BONUS DOE!!!
American Residential Services of Orlando, servicing the greater Orlando area for over 40 years, is part of the largest heating, ventilation and air conditioning company with 70+ locations nation-wide. We provide our residential customers with exceptional service, guaranteed.
This position is based out of ARS/Rescue Rooter Sanford branch located at: 4150 Church St, Suite 1048, Sanford, FL 32771.
We are hiring due to business sales and growth!! The professional we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to install, start up, and troubleshoot new systems. In addition, this person will install ventilation, heating, and air conditioning systems within residential settings.
- Competitive Compensation, Earn great $$$
- Company provided Uniforms, with uniform cleaning service
- Company provided cell phone
- Excellent Discount programs (such as for 20% off your personal cell phone and 10% off of child care expenses – with our partnered companies)
- Paid Days Off & Paid Holidays (20 days total!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and flex spending
- 100% Company paid virtual healthcare
- Employer paid life insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Completion of 2 year HVAC Certification program or equivalent in-field experience.
- EPA Certification (Type 2 or Universal).
- Knowledge of FL Codes of Inspection
- All tools required to perform work in-field.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.