HVAC Service Tech
- Sanford, FL, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:10 May 2021
- Share job:
Up to a $1500 Sign On Bonus!
We are in search of top talent to join our team of Residential HVAC Service Technicians. The ideal candidate will be an expert and troubleshooting, service and repair as well as have the ability to explain issues to customers to gain approval to complete the work.
We reward your hard work!
- Top Pay, earn great $$$
- Opportunity for professional GROWTH
- Benefits including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401 K Plan, Flex Spending accounts, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Fully-Equipped, Take Home Trucks (dispatch from home)
- Company provided Cell Phone
- Company supplied uniforms
- Tool Accounts
- Paid Training & Advancement Opportunities
ARS/Rescue Rooter is a Nationwide Leading HVAC company. With over 70 locations in 25 states we are one of the largest of our kind. We offer a great place to work and advancement opportunities. We are partnered with a Big-Box Home improvement store which keeps us busy.
This position is based out of the ARS/Rescue Rooter Orlando branch located at: 4150 Church St, Suite 1048, Sanford, FL 32771. Dispatch from home opportunities are available.
Some tasks you may experience on a daily basis as a Service Technician:
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warranties, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- MUST have EPA certification (Type Two or Universal)
- MUST have 1+ years’ experience in residential HVAC.
- MUST have a current driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds and withstand heat conditions.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekend.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.