- Akron, Ohio, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:8 Jul 2020
- Share job:
HVAC Technician, Summa Heath- St. Thomas Campus, Full-time 40 hours, Day shift
*HIRE ON INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
This position troubleshoots, repairs, and performs maintenance on all types of HVAC and R equipment/components and medical gas systems/components. They provide support and assistance, as appropriate and trains other skilled trade personnel engaged in maintenance activities.
– Two (2) year HVAC & R trade school;
– Four (4) years HVAC & R experience in a large institution, commercial facility, or service company
– High school level courses in English grammar, composition, and mathematics;
– Six (6) years HVAC & R experience in a large institution, commercial facility, or service company
Perks to working at Summa:
– Competitive pay
– Health Benefits
– Retirement match program
– Paid vacation time
– Uniforms and tools provided
-And so much more!
If interested, please visit the website at www.summahealth.org/careers and search for JOB ID 24505.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year