- Eastside, GA, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:3 Oct 2023
- Share job:
Is your career as a consultant ready to be super-charged? At Innovien Solutions, we’re in the business of placing technology consultants who out-work, out-think and over-deliver. If you’re ready to work with the best clients in the industry, we’re ready to match you with the top people in the business.
As an Innovien Solutions consultant, you’ll help businesses solve the most pressing technology challenges of today. We’re looking for consultants with capability and character… people with the drive, desire and determination to dream big, but do bigger. You’ll like working with us because we’ll go to bat for you, working tirelessly on your behalf. Best of all, we only work with the highest quality clients to ensure your experience is nothing short of top-notch.
A leading Partner of ours, one of the world’s largest Facilities Management organizations, is looking for multiple HVAC Technicians to join their team. The Technicians will be a part of the Integrated Facilities Services group that is currently supporting one of their largest clients, a Fortune 500 Aerospace leader based in Savannah, GA. They will be a key part in supporting the HVAC and Refrigeration equipment to ensure the building operates at peak performance for the 11,500 employees that sit onsite. This is a huge long term contract to hire opportunity to help support one of the company’s high-end clients that is set to bring an additional 2,000 jobs to the area! 1st shift & 2nd shift opportunities available. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
***1st Shift Schedule: M-F 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM***
***2nd Shift Schedule: M-F 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM**
- 3+ years of hands-on HVAC Technician experience
- Extensive experience troubleshooting, calibrating, and adjusting pilots, thermostats/burners, transformers, and controls
- Extensive hands-on experience with multimeters, refrigerant gauges, charging charts, and hand tools
- Proficient in appliance best practices and compliance with OSHA standards
- Holds a Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification
- Must be able to lift or move equipment up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Responsible for operating, maintaining, and performing repairs on assigned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment/controls, chilled water systems, and boilers
- Installs, maintains, and repairs ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Diagnoses electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Keeps daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Ensures compliance with application standards and OSHA best practices
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Are you able to lift or move equipment up to 50 pounds?
- Do you have experience troubleshooting, calibrating, and adjusting pilots, thermostats/burners, transformers, and controls?
- Do you have hands-on experience with multimeters, refrigerant gauges, charging charts, and hand tools?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- hands-on HVAC Technician: 3 years (Required)
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person