HVAC Technician, Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon Village, AZ, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: HVAC Technician
- Post date:8 Jun 2021
- Job expires in: 27 days
- Share job:
$500 sign-on bonus plus free housing!
Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Employee Discounts!
Starting pay for this job is $20-$22/hour.
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring for an HVAC Technician to join our team at Grand Canyon Village in the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park. As an HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for the daily operation and performance of electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, building repair maintenance systems. This role requires candidates to be in current possession of an HVAC license.
- Perform regular maintenance on heating and cooling units.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical malfunctions, installs, replaces, or repairs damaged equipment, and calibrates thermostatic controls.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems; repair and replace damaged or worn heating.
- Inspect and observe pressure of liquids and vapor with HVAC equipment to ensure efficient operation of units and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain the chilled and hot water supply systems at the property.
- Interpret building codes and regulations as they relate to HVAC.
- All other duties assigned.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in general maintenance, electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration.
- An HVAC license is required.
- Valid driver’s license to operate company vehicles, when required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift at least 70 lbs frequently.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to work at various heights, including frequent use of a ladder.
Job Location: 11 Yavapai Lodge Road, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.