Maintenance Technician & HVAC Repair – Saugerties, NY
- Saugerties, New York, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: Maintenance Technician
- Post date:10 Jun 2021
- Share job:
Start Your Story at Speedway!
Diagnoses, repairs and maintains physical structures, equipment and systems associated with the Company by driving to various locations, using hand tools, power tools, replacement parts and procedures to complete assigned work tasks; utilizes outside contractors to complete repairs as needed.
**Speedway Maintenance Technicians are paid starting from the time they leave home to the time they return home. Wages based off experience. **
Candidates are welcome to apply at any experience level.
An in-depth, hands-on training program ensures our technicians are ready for the job. The training program is further supported by a strong mentoring program. While much of a Maintenance Tech’s work is done independently, you are supported by a network of professionals committed to resolving any challenge you may face. Speedway supplies company-issued tools, a vehicle, and a cell phone to all Maintenance Techs.
The Speedway Maintenance Team proudly supports a promote-from-within culture.
Many opportunities are available to further your career as an Advanced Technician, Lead Technician, Regional Maintenance Trainer, Maintenance Manager, as well as additional opportunities throughout the coast-to-coast Speedway organization.
Some of the responsibilities of a Maintenance Team member include:
- Working individually to troubleshoot and repair equipment at store locations, which include: dispensers, point of sale (POS), lighting, security equipment, food service equipment, and more.
- Working as a team to assist with special projects such as remodels, new store openings, and acquisitions
- Maintaining an equipment and parts inventory
- Operating a company-assigned vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
Speedway offers the best benefits in retail including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Tuition reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities and much more!
Apply online at Speedway.com/Careers
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.