Skilled Maintenance HVAC
- Livonia, Michigan, United States
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: Maintenance Technician
- Post date:3 Jul 2021
- Job expires in: 14 days
- Share job:
Schoolcraft College, Livonia, MI
Join our amazing and supportive team!
Salary starts at $28.83/hour; $29.63 after one full year, per labor contract.
Generous time off including, holidays, vacation and sick time.
Free college tuition for employee, dependents and spouses.
Free membership to our state of the art fitness center.
A supportive work environment where professional development is encouraged and more!
About this job:
Skilled Maintenance person will perform skilled work in each of the skilled maintenance fields but specializes in HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning).
Maintains, repairs, and replaces air conditioning equipment of the reciprocating, centrifugal, and absorption types, including related electrical motors (open and hermetic) and respective controls, including calibration of equipment, gauges, and controls, handling of refrigerant, and refrigerant charging of systems.
Please visit our website for a full list of job duties.
1. High School Diploma.
2. Valid Michigan Drivers License and College approved driving record.
3. Minimum of 3-5 years experience and has acquired sufficient training and experience in the HVAC field to perform the class of work routinely required in this area at the journeyman level.
4. Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
6. Preferred: Michigan Mechanical Contractors License and/or City of Detroit Boiler/Refrigeration Licenses or similar. New hire will be required to obtain license within one year as condition of employment. EOE