Outside Sales/ Account Manager
- Jackson, Mississippi, United States
- To be Determined
- Job category: Sales Representative
- Post date:2 Jun 2021
- Job expires in: 21 days
- Share job:
Account Manager- Jackson, MS area
Johnstone Supply is a leading wholesale supplier to the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service, technical support and professionalism to the trade. We are a privately owned and part of the largest wholesale cooperative in the nation and provide approximately 75,000 parts including the latest technology in HVAC/R equipment and motors. The cooperative has over 400 stores nationwide and sales of over $3 billion with six major distribution centers strategically located throughout the country. We are known for our exceptional service and our employees are known for their technical knowledge.
We are seeking well qualified, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to help continue to grow our business. We’re looking for the right people to keep internal and external customers in mind at all times. Someone who strives to proactively address customer concerns and needs. Assists business partners and customers to achieve their work goal via application of their own skills and knowledge; strives to provide consistent customer satisfaction. Creates a positive customer experience at the point of sale and post sale.
The Account Manager/Outside Sales is a Full-Time position, exempt, reporting to the Jackson Branch Manager. He/she will grow sales and increase company profits by cultivating current customers and recruiting new customers. The Account Manager will increase profitability by promoting products, providing technical support and training to new and repeat customers within an assigned territory. The position will require to alternate having and answering the After-Hours cell phone, at nights and on weekends, with fellow counter employees. As well as working Saturdays, depending on the needs of the business, alternating with fellow employees. Refrigeration and Commercial Air Conditioning knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated tenacity in achieving sales goals.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective sales strategies and techniques.
- Skill in building long term customer relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly demeanor.
- Skill in proactively communicating (both verbal and written) to establish relationships and influence decisions.
- Excellent negotiation and objection countering skills.
- Skill in using critical thought to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Judgement and decision-making ability
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Skill in following through on commitments.
- Ability to manage time in a deadline driven environment, and can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of selling products and services.
- Strong Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Ability to manage coworker and customer interactions with tact and diplomacy.
- Displays persistence, with strong drive to succeed.
- Keeps the company’s best interest in mind when considering or addressing issues.
- Dedication to attending work and work-related functions prepared and on time
- Upholding the Company Core Values in all interactions