- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- 60,000 - 80,000
- Job category: Plumber
- Post date:10 Aug 2018
- Share job:
To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Residential Plumber
Location: Sudbury, ON
Reports to: Operations Manager
Shifts: Rotating shifts (Day, Evening, and Weekend)
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016 & Glassdoor: Best Places to Work 2018
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance – it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Our “Better is Better” culture has inspired us to offer a Team Member Technical Training Assistance Program. We are proud to support our Team Members by offering tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance while they further their education. Join our team today!
Click here to discover why our Team Members are Proud to be Reliance – and why you will be too.
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada’s largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
Primary Mission: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with Reliance customers as you professionally provide residential plumbing diagnostic, repair and installation services.
• Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call
• On-site problem diagnosis: Able to assess the needs of the customer and able to accurately estimate the cost for the service
• Explain the value of Reliance products, services, programs, and promotions on every call
• Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater; including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
• Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
• Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
• Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
• Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
• Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Perform general and specific equipment inspections
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance and deliver continual value-added communication with the home owner.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
• Must be a 306A Licensed Plumber
• 5+ years in Residential Service Plumbing would be ideal
• Must have a driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
• Must be available to work day, evening, and weekend shifts
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Experience in Refrigeration, HVAC, Electricity, and Mechanics an asset
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
How to ApplyPlease apply directly to the link below: https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=RELIANCECOMFORT&cws=39&rid=2128
- No Tags
513 total views, 1 today