Industrial HVAC Building Technician
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- To be Determined
- Job category: Maintenance Technician
- Post date:16 Nov 2015
- Share job:
This position will ensure the safe condition and continued operation on industrial ventilation and air conditioning units/systems through the performance of installation, trouble shooting, preventative maintenance and repairs.
Responsibilities: * Perform emergency services and repair to HVAC units, heat pumps, air conditioning and associated equipment and controls;
* Schedule regular inspections, maintenance, testing and servicing of all heating and cooling generation, distribution systems and servicing of all related support equipment;
* Troubleshoot heating and cooling controls;
* Set up and test equipment, as well as conduct efficiency appraisals on roof top HVAC units;
* Complete documentation related to the activities of the facility, including but not limited to preventative maintenance reports, service reports, inventory reports or request forms and daily activity reports;
* Report to the Manager any deficiencies or safety concerns;
* Ensure all building engineering systems are operating in accordance with specified instructions;
* Report all serious abnormalities or incidents of system failure to the Manager;
* Requisition equipment and materials necessary for performance of duties;
* Respond to emergency calls, fire alarms and monitoring the Energy Management System;
* Monitor and maintain the building energy supply.
Qualifications: * Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Secret Level security clearance issued by the Government of Canada;
* Must hold a valid Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Certificate;
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience in an Industrial environment in Heat Pumps and HVAC service;
* Hold a valid class G driver’s license;
* Must demonstrate ability to troubleshoot related electrical control systems;
* Demonstrated ability to read plans, specifications; blue prints and manufacturer’s literature.
Additional Skills and Attributes: n/a
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited is committed to achieving a skilled and diversified workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population. We encourage applications from women, visible minorities, people with disabilities and Aboriginal people.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
How to ApplyVia our website: http://clients.njoyn.com/cl4/xweb/Xweb.asp?tbtoken=YF9RQR9aRVU4F3cuJS5ALiReQ1RdE1pUeWJRAkxYeyFWTlF%2BC2xFUUQbXTcdemt8LiUuQC4kXjZWGVtUT3ZgUTpQ&chk=dFlbQBJQ&clid=66648&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J1115-0153&BRID=20177&lang=1
2385 total views, 1 today